Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)

Falcon FPGA Core now on MiSTer

Latest Atari related news.
Post Reply
Higgy
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Somerset

Falcon FPGA Core now on MiSTer

Post by Higgy »

Hi,

I don't think this has been posted:

https://misterfpga.org/viewtopic.php?t=10916

It would be nice if there is a SCSI HD Image with Falcon demos and games to see what the Falcon can do.
Someone posted a image with about 3 demos on.

I've seen here that Exxos has linked to an FTP with Falcon software. I guess I would need to use an emulator to get these files onto a HD image then put that onto the MiSTer.
User avatar
alexh
Site sponsor
Site sponsor
Posts: 1423
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Falcon FPGA Core now on MiSTer

Post by alexh »

Thanks for sharing. It says the chip set was verified against Hatari in Falcon mode but the description infers it is more than that. Perhaps a direct C-> HDL conversion of the Hatari logic?

I'll give it a go on Monday on my Superstation (MiSTer Clone)
Senior Principal ASIC Engineer - SystemVerilog, VHDL
Thalion Webshrine - http://thalion.atari.org
ST,STf,STfm,STe,MegaST,MegaSTe,Falcon060
A500+,A600,A4000/060,CD32,CDTV
Post Reply

Return to “NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS”