I recently purchased a 060 from China and wanted to know if it was a Rev 6 or a fake
I just had to come up with a voltage reg to feed 3.3v to the 060, the ROM and CPU socket were already taken care off.
Hunted around my parts boxes and found this voltage buck, total overkill but it did the job
Started the 1200 up with Diagrom and the diagnostic was indicating it was a Rev 6
Just to make sure
I had to use AddMem for the fast RAM to show up when I was using the card as a 1240 as detailed in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=2973
Not any more with the 060 ROM in place everything was auto-loading as it should fast RAM as well
Chucky suggested this on his website the 1240 ROM was probably defective in some way and that was the reason the fast RAM would not auto-load on the 1240. (Spot on by the looks off it
Only running at 50 MHZ ATM but happy with the results