Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)

How many key rubber for Return key ?

Problems with your machine in general.
Post Reply
San-A
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 12:33 pm

How many key rubber for Return key ?

Post by San-A »

Hi
I have dismantled my STF keyboard to clean it.
I discovered that a rubber is missing but not sure. Perhaps I lost it several years ago.
So I wonder if the Return key needs 2 or only 1 rubber. In fact the long space bar has only one, so return could have one too.

Any idea ?

San-A

IMG_0464_LI (2).jpg
IMG_0464_LI (2).jpg (346.97 KiB) Viewed 2790 times
!Message from: Moderator
@San-A, we have placed your attachments in-line so they display correctly in your post. Here's the how-to guide.
Last edited by exxos on Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Attachments placed inline
San-A
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 12:33 pm

Re: How many key rubber for Return key ?

Post by San-A »

Thanks !
That’s exactly what I needed to avoid wasting time looking for the ghost cups. :D
Post Reply

Return to “HARDWARE ISSUES”