I want to start making music on my machines. I need the following:
Cubase Audio Falcon Dongle & Software (but can download if needed)
Latest version of Notator / Dongle
& Any other handy items, like a log3 interface or anything rom port related.
Thx
Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)
WANTED - Atari MIDI hardware
Re: WANTED - Atari MIDI hardware
There is a freeware version of one of the CuBases about from Steinberg themselves I don't know if/what is missing and what it can/cant do though.
I found this link to it :
http://atarimusic.exxosforum.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=237:steinberg-cubase-lite&catid=59:atari-music-software&Itemid=213
EDIT: website is no longer live - see here instead viewforum.php?f=34
I found this link to it :
http://atarimusic.exxosforum.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=237:steinberg-cubase-lite&catid=59:atari-music-software&Itemid=213
EDIT: website is no longer live - see here instead viewforum.php?f=34
Last edited by exxos on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Old Atari Music Network site no longer live
Reason: Old Atari Music Network site no longer live
