Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)

1008x880 True colour on my Falcon

Blogs & guides and tales of woo by forum members.
Post Reply
Steve
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3394
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:49 am

1008x880 True colour on my Falcon

Post by Steve »

Hey guys,

I'm very happy with this so I thought I'd share on this forum. Sety on atari-forum shared his Videlity settings to achieve this resolution, I had to track down a Dell u2410 monitor for it to work. Just need to have a bus accelerated Falcon to get this resolution and colour depth.

Here is a link to the forum post where sety gives his information: http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=34870

A photo of my new desktop real-estate, using the wallpaper from the new blade runner movie :)

IMG_20181224_163022.jpg
IMG_20181224_163022.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 3360 times
Last edited by exxos on Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spacing around attachments corrected
Post Reply

Return to “MEMBER BLOGS”