Wondering if it would be worth trying a ROM cart for the EXDOS ROM but I'll try burning another ROM for the FDD card first. Better go find and erase some.stephen_usher wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:18 pm You will need to put EXDOS either in the ROM/RAM slot on the external PCB or in a cartridge.
I used a couple of 60 way edge connectors, cut the ends off both then cut down one to be 6 way and glued and melted it onto the 60 way. I used a razor saw to cut and then filed and sanded so that the extension piece had the correct 2.55mm spacing.
uuid=7A9F83AA-6A8F-414A-BD36-8FDA1FF11D40&code=001&library=1&type=1&mode=1&loc=true&cap=true.jpeg
Odd that it booted once and not since and that the :help command doesn't show the EXDOS ROM present.
Interesting you used two 60 pin connectors. Still find it weird that you can get 60 pin, 72 pin and seemingly nothing in-between.
