Mid 1993 Silica (from whence my Falcon came) was charging a £999 for the 4MB + hard disc Falcon, although that had a Brucey bonus 80MB hard disc instead of the normal 60MB offering.
A few years later I opened it up to examine upgrading it to 14MB and found it didn't have the normal Atari 1/4MB board either: they'd included a SIMM adapter. Another Brucey.
BW
Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)
The Falcon030 Vs The Amiga1200 - Malcolm Ramage
Re: The Falcon030 Vs The Amiga1200 - Malcolm Ramage
DFB1 Open source 50MHz 030 and TT-RAM accelerator for the Falcon
Smalliermouse ST-optimised USB mouse adapter based on SmallyMouse2
FrontBench The Frontier: Elite 2 intro as a benchmark
Smalliermouse ST-optimised USB mouse adapter based on SmallyMouse2
FrontBench The Frontier: Elite 2 intro as a benchmark
Re: The Falcon030 Vs The Amiga1200 - Malcolm Ramage
Wow, such a big difference between the UK and the US for the Falcon at that time.
I bought mine in 1992, although I don't remember the month.
Seems like I do remember Atari Corp. making it "dealers only" because I had to drive
1 state over (Kentucky->W.Virginia) to "Elden's Computer Store" to pick mine up. Not
a bad drive though, about an hour and 20 minutes.
I bought mine in 1992, although I don't remember the month.
Seems like I do remember Atari Corp. making it "dealers only" because I had to drive
1 state over (Kentucky->W.Virginia) to "Elden's Computer Store" to pick mine up. Not
a bad drive though, about an hour and 20 minutes.
Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives.!"
Atari SW/HW based BBS-Telnet:darkforce-bbs.dyndns.org 1040
Atari SW/HW based BBS-Telnet:darkforce-bbs.dyndns.org 1040
