Problem is the raised bit makes not simple printing either.. Time for a rethink.....
Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)
Should exxos design a new CT60 PSU?
Re: Should exxos design a new CT60 PSU?
Well that's annoying, the Falcon switch area is raised up over the ST one, so moving it upwards means theres literally nothing holding it together at that point
Problem is the raised bit makes not simple printing either.. Time for a rethink.....
Problem is the raised bit makes not simple printing either.. Time for a rethink.....
Re: Should exxos design a new CT60 PSU?
One of the features of the CT60PSU r2025 was it worked "with and without CT6x". I never tried it without but that would be an interesting feature to retain if possible.
Senior Principal ASIC Engineer - SystemVerilog, VHDL
Thalion Webshrine - http://thalion.atari.org
ST,STf,STfm,STe,MegaST,MegaSTe,Falcon060
A500+,A600,A4000/060,CD32,CDTV
Thalion Webshrine - http://thalion.atari.org
ST,STf,STfm,STe,MegaST,MegaSTe,Falcon060
A500+,A600,A4000/060,CD32,CDTV
Re: Should exxos design a new CT60 PSU?
I don't think it would be a problem anyway..alexh wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:16 pm One of the features of the CT60PSU r2025 was it worked "with and without CT6x". I never tried it without but that would be an interesting feature to retain if possible.
One thing I was thinking yesterday was the actual Falcon power connector would need to be plugged in for the CT60, but not CT60e.. So it makes the connector redundant on the CT60e. But I don't really want to do two different versions either.. It may just end up being a connector flapping around not connected to anything in case of the CT60e.
Or have a connector on a power supply to different cables depending on what is to be connected which may be a better way..
But the problem is space is at a huge premium
I did think about trying to build the power supply board upside down so it fitted underneath the actual power module.. But that involves two circuit boards.. And ventilation would not be great in that setup as everything would be stacked and there isn't enough height to space anything out.. It is why the power supply board is just going to have to go to the right of the IDE area.. Not totally happy about that idea either because there isn't really any support for the board to be there.. But that's probably the least worst option currently that I can think of..

