PaulJ wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:38 pmCannot see a picture or anything... just a large gap. same as post above..
Have you scoped your 5v supply for high ripple or other interference?
I know nothing about electronics.
PaulJ wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:38 pmCannot see a picture or anything... just a large gap. same as post above..
Have you scoped your 5v supply for high ripple or other interference?
Ah.. see the pics now. So it appears you wouldn't have a scope. If you had another supply it might be worth a try.
I took screen shots.PaulJ wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:55 pmAh.. see the pics now. So it appears you wouldn't have a scope. If you had another supply it might be worth a try.
You shouldn't have any issues with a manual switch box like that... I mean, the only thing is after a little time the switch might get a bit crappy and might need some de-oxit spray. Gotta click mine back and forth a bit every now and then. But yeah, if you want quality, get one of those Belkin units I linked earlier...Cosmic Puppet wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:03 pmI took screen shots.PaulJ wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:55 pm
Ah.. see the pics now. So it appears you wouldn't have a scope. If you had another supply it might be worth a try.
I'm referring to the USB 5V which plugs into a charger plug from the UGREEN (or PC)
Wow!ube wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:56 pm Been working on this one. Just firmware left to do.
IMG_3967.jpeg