Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)

H5 SIMM socket issues

All related information and builds for the 2025 edition.
SciFi9000
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 8:51 am

Re: H5 SIMM socket issues

Post by SciFi9000 »

Hi, has anyone had any success with MIDI output. This is a big deal for me as it's prime reason I got my original Atari. On the H5 I can't get it working at all with equipment that works fine with an original Atari . Is there something I'm missing like a jumper setting maybe? Has anyone tested MIDI on an H5 please?
User avatar
PhilC
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7667
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: H5 SIMM socket issues

Post by PhilC »

SciFi9000 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:12 pm Hi, has anyone had any success with MIDI output. This is a big deal for me as it's prime reason I got my original Atari. On the H5 I can't get it working at all with equipment that works fine with an original Atari . Is there something I'm missing like a jumper setting maybe? Has anyone tested MIDI on an H5 please?
Midi works fine on the H5. I posted in your other topic to check the orientation of the optocoupler and that its the correct type and of course not faulty.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
User avatar
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 29356
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: H5 SIMM socket issues

Post by exxos »

Swapped the ACIA chips ? Checked for bent pins ?
Post Reply

Return to “H5 C5B USER BUILDS”