Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)

After 10K

Problems with your machine in general.
Monotamp3
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2026 4:03 pm
Location: UK

Re: After 10K

Post by Monotamp3 »

Hi, thank you for confirming. So, based on your confirmation, I have put a Dupont cable between pin2 of HI-2 and LO-1 to test it, and the TOS came back to life. Unfortunately, the Diag Cartridge is still not working. I suspect that I have broken some traces while removing the sockets to install the dual tos. I will start the hunt for the problem.
I will keep you posted, if you like.

Thank you for your help
User avatar
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 29247
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: After 10K

Post by exxos »

Monotamp3 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:53 pm I will keep you posted, if you like.
Sure! You can't keep your readers in suspence :)
Post Reply

Return to “HARDWARE ISSUES”