I don't know how loading a website from my favourites bar is classed as unusual activity, but yeah whatever !
Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)
Exxos's B-roll blog of nothing in particular
Re: Exxos's B-roll blog of nothing in particular
Well at least this site let me in !
I don't know how loading a website from my favourites bar is classed as unusual activity, but yeah whatever !

I don't know how loading a website from my favourites bar is classed as unusual activity, but yeah whatever !
Re: Exxos's B-roll blog of nothing in particular
Finally mustered enough energy to pop to the shop to get some bread and milk.... and nope, the universe had other plans as usual
No worries, had a spare wheel in the garage, nice brand new jack I can finally use.. but nope.. The universe wasn't done yet..
Stupid jack would pump up, but wouldn't release pressure, didn't seem to be any obvious way to do it. Instructions say turn the handle, but nope.. After fighting with it for about 10 mins, decided just to get my heavy duty ones from the back of the garage which are so heavy I can hardly even lift the bugger !
Finally got there in the end ! What a faff !
No worries, had a spare wheel in the garage, nice brand new jack I can finally use.. but nope.. The universe wasn't done yet..
Stupid jack would pump up, but wouldn't release pressure, didn't seem to be any obvious way to do it. Instructions say turn the handle, but nope.. After fighting with it for about 10 mins, decided just to get my heavy duty ones from the back of the garage which are so heavy I can hardly even lift the bugger !
Finally got there in the end ! What a faff !
