Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)

Atari-forum access issues. Is anybody else affected?

Blogs & guides and tales of woo by forum members.
1024MAK
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:02 pm

Re: Atari-forum access issues. Is anybody else affected?

Post by 1024MAK »

exxos wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:46 am I get this everytime I visit AF now . Its like many other sites, just gets annoying clicking the thing 50 times a day.

From what I quickly searched, CF fails on private browsers like Brave and filtered IP's like I use etc. So it seems any privacy things, CF trips up on :roll:
Cloudflare for A-F is currently in attack mode, hence why users are seeing the verification screen.

I don't have to click any box when using Firefox on Windows, on Linux, or on my Android smartphone. Or on my old Amazon Fire tablet (Silk Browser).

Mark
mikro
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:22 pm
Location: Kosice, Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Atari-forum access issues. Is anybody else affected?

Post by mikro »

I don't see this in Brave.
User avatar
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 29293
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Atari-forum access issues. Is anybody else affected?

Post by exxos »

Happens continuously on brave on my tablet every single time I load the page I get the CF box, though oddly for the most part it seems to automatically wave itself through. If I close the page and go back a few minutes later, It's back to the CF box again. If I leave the forum open, go away for a few minutes to read something somewhere else. Then simply go back to the tab, the page goes back to the CF box again. On my pc it does similar with chrome but I have to tick the box each time.

Yeah I get CF usage but Its worse than popup adverts now. I don't visit other forums at all anymore. So for AF specifically I don't really care. But being constantly bombarded with CF on so many sites these days.. I'm just tending to avoid them now. Constantly clicking the box on sites I do want to use multiple times each day was repetative a while ago and it just gets worse as time goes on :( These days I just close the browser and don't bother. Thats how sick of it all I am these days. It drives my girlfriend nuts as well.
User avatar
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 29293
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Atari-forum access issues. Is anybody else affected?

Post by exxos »

1024MAK wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:58 pm Cloudflare for A-F is currently in attack mode, hence why users are seeing the verification screen.
Thanks. Make's sense. Problem is, it can never be turned off. People try then shortly after its back on again.
Post Reply

Return to “MEMBER BLOGS”