So after getting side-tracked by my iffy DRAM board...
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/forum/view ... 30#p137361
Now the ST536 is being sulky in finding TTram

I flashed BETA5SS firmware just to make sure - same issues. So I flashed the test firmware I did for
@coonsgm BETA5SS_STE0_INV and its working again now...
Problem with that firmware is TTram is slowed down a bit.. So its possible there is still a borderline timing somewhere.. hopefully I can fix that once I can play around with my buffer board. Though its still possible the CPU clock having a poor rise time could still be a factor in all this. Only have to have a ns in the wrong place at 100mhz.....
EDIT:
Put back BETA5SS firmware and now TTram is fine again

OK so I put freezer spray on the PLD, and now TTram isn't found again..
I put back BETA5SS_STE0_INV (more freezer spray) and working fine.. So maybe BETA5SS_STE0_INV would be the better firmware to trail for now then..
EDIT2:
Went to fast slew and without and without freezer spray on the PLD its now working fine with BETA5SS based firmware

It must be the CPU clock causing issues at this point..