Nice!
Even though uIP cannot reach near the theoretical limit of the card it's still a lot faster than the ~100kb/s I was getting with ParcpUSB so I'm really happy too
Nice!
The addresses that can be read from the ISA cookie are correct. There is some connection if the ping works. The router assigns the correct IP address (DHCP). Only the browser throws the message "server rejected the connection". I'm not giving upagranlund wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2025 1:04 pm The base IO address for the bus is indeed gotten from ISA_BIOS though, and failing that it knows it for a few existing machines itself;
Hades: 0xFFF30000, Milan: 0xC0000000, Raven: 0x81000000, Panther: needs C__P2I cookie since it's completely wild west territory
Hmnmn, not sure why it would matter but maybe you'll have more luck with another client?artik-wroc wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2025 3:33 pm Only the browser throws the message "server rejected the connection". I'm not giving up![]()
Not a stupid question at all.Oldskool wrote: Sun Mar 16, 2025 3:42 pm Maybe stupid question. But how do I use that uip tool. Does it need some arguments as it does not seem to start. Just got this network card but maybe it is not supported or so…
Code: Select all
dev.WSC8019.RTL8019.io = 300
You can use http://wrp.atarinet.info as a rendering proxy to view any modern website. More info here: http://www.atarinet.info.Oldskool wrote: Wed Mar 19, 2025 10:07 pm I really hate network stuff and reading text files but this network card I just need to get Mint online.
The webbrowser is really old but luckily the most important site works.
This Raven computer is just so much fun…
IMG_0004.jpeg