Nice. Does it run decently on your Milan? Did you get SDL audio?
So for the hang you got I am guessing it detected Soundblaster.
Either falsely or correctly as I have no idea if you actually have such card, nor if it's a PCI or ISA card if you do.
But either way it's obviously quite unhappy with something in the playback codepath.
Is the MFP on Milan not actually mapped to the standard hardware address? If it's not then I understand how it would be quite unhappy as I'm using direct hardware access to MFP and TimerA.
The reason I'm asking is because I saw this in a Milan documentation.
$FFFFC103+4*reg_no | MFP
But it just feels so unlikely to include an MFP but then also break compatibility by putting it at a different address?
Or maybe it maps it to the correct place too in addition to that, or perhaps if that document I looked at is wrong?
As you can tell, I know very little about that machine
Edit: ah it appears to have a range dedicated to ST hardware emulation so I bet it mmu-maps it to the expected place.
Well then, then I don't know and I would start with --no-sbsound if that works.
