Can this be done in the GUI?Dave Harrison wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2025 5:33 pm Hi All, have been watching this post with interest and eventually decided to drop by. As was stated earlier, this protection was used on a few UBIsoft games (Twinworld & Tom & the ghost).
About 8 months ago I was able to do a backup of theses games, which as you can see from these posts was not able to be achieved from an SCP file, Ijor has explained the technical reasons why and if there was a person that knows, then he is the one.
Now I have managed to do a working backup of Cosmic Puppets original disk, I achieved this by creating a homemade IPF of the disk, the same way i did the UBIsoft games.
I don't have a high res monitor so I can't test the disk on real hardware, but writing the disk and then reading back to SCP format works fine and I can see from re-checking in Aufit or HXC that it all appears good.
When writing this IPF back to disk, make sure that the NOVERIFY option is selected and the GW software must be using V1.19 or above.
C-Lab Aura (DH Homemade IPF).7z
If so which options do I choose as I'm getting failures to write: