ST536NG build

All about the ST536 030 ST booster.
spen
Site sponsor
Site sponsor
Posts: 24
Joined: 01 Jan 2022 16:38

Re: ST536NG build

Post by spen »

Cheers, now looking at right page.

Mod 1 - 330R between CPU CLK and GND
Mod 2 - external wire on 3v3 - improve distribution?
Mod 3 - wire CPLD pin4 (SDRAM_CLK) to pin 38 (SDRAM_CLK) on the memory
Mod 4 - 4.7nf additional capacitance
User avatar
HigashiJun
Posts: 2434
Joined: 19 Jun 2020 07:21
Location: Tokyo

Re: ST536NG build

Post by HigashiJun »

Since I mentioned a tool for removing PGA CPUs in a previous post on this thread, here's something of interest here (and available):

https://centuriontech.eu/product/060pgatool/
User avatar
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 29195
Joined: 16 Aug 2017 23:19
Location: UK

Re: ST536NG build

Post by exxos »

HigashiJun wrote: 08 Mar 2026 08:28 Since I mentioned a tool for removing PGA CPUs in a previous post on this thread, here's something of interest here (and available):

https://centuriontech.eu/product/060pgatool/
Interesting find. Wonder where hes getting them from. I'm not buying from him though.
User avatar
HigashiJun
Posts: 2434
Joined: 19 Jun 2020 07:21
Location: Tokyo

Re: ST536NG build

Post by HigashiJun »

exxos wrote: 08 Mar 2026 09:35
HigashiJun wrote: 08 Mar 2026 08:28 Since I mentioned a tool for removing PGA CPUs in a previous post on this thread, here's something of interest here (and available):

https://centuriontech.eu/product/060pgatool/
Interesting find. Wonder where hes getting them from. I'm not buying from him though.
Yes, I know the story...

I guess he gets them partially order made (metal part) and then he adds the 3D printed part.

Return to “ST536 030 ST ACCELERATOR”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 0 guests