About 3.2GB RAM for the whole board now

it's got another two hours to complete the optimisation passes I gave it to do but it looks like its doing really well so far.
One track where we basically route to the other way around the board.. I gave it permission to read that on the VCC layer with some exceptions that it doesn't go anywhere near power planes linked to any pads. I haven't given it permission to use VCC layer has a main routing path, only as a optimisation path right at the end. It does not take any significant chunk out of VCC and it saves another via and long routed track.
I have also had to give to very slight hugging bias.

- Capture.PNG (90.11 KiB) Not viewed yet
On that image you can clearly see D11 is going around the via as it should. But it has basically has too much gap. This then pushes D3 to the left, and then D10 just goes and does basically the same thing whatever that may be. Which then results in the problem that there isto route D2 anymore. It ends up taking a crazy route upwards instead of going straight down to where another track carries the same signal anyway.The whole thing could have been avoided if the jump around the vias actually "hugged" it closer right at the start.
There is also some other little annoyances like a unnecessary angle in D6,D0,D1 etc when it could be easily straightened out to save angles.
I think Lord is feeling rather smug to itself now as it keeps reminding me how much it has beaten my previous manual rooted board by each pass
