Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)

Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

The fifth instalment of the Cyber Legends event
User avatar
mrbombermillzy
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2440
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:37 pm

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Post by mrbombermillzy »

Randomly, Lucy was asked by someone if @exxos was going (god knows who was asking her! :lol: )

So can we get a confirmation please? :)
User avatar
PhilC
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7671
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Post by PhilC »

mrbombermillzy wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:36 pm @PhilC I hunted down the 5.25" floppies.

Unfortunately, they are all (200+ of them) DD rather than HD. So sorry! My bad.
LOL no worries, thanks for looking.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
User avatar
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 29360
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Post by exxos »

mrbombermillzy wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:40 pm Randomly, Lucy was asked by someone if @exxos was going (god knows who was asking her! :lol: )

So can we get a confirmation please? :)
Sorry can't this time around :( . Aside from I can't drive more than about 10mins without bad leg pain (**), me and dawn and my mum are really poorly at the moment :( Gutted I can't go, but it's always health issues getting in the way for me.

** Last year my leg felt it had been punched repeatedly all the way down the M1. I had to sit in the carpark for 20mins before I can even walk when I got the hall, thats how bad it was. Not a good combo driving with a painful dead leg, its a accident waiting to happen :(

I did purchased 4 tickets to help support the hall costs though.

Hope everyone has a good day out in anycase !
User avatar
PhilC
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7671
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Post by PhilC »

But who will do the long ranting sessions now?
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
User avatar
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 29360
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Post by exxos »

PhilC wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:50 pm But who will do the long ranting sessions now?
You can. about bad PSU designs ! :P
User avatar
mrbombermillzy
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2440
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:37 pm

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Post by mrbombermillzy »

exxos wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:47 pm I did purchased 4 tickets to help support the hall costs though.
Well thats what got me thinking that you were maybe going to come. :)

You really didnt have to buy any tickets. Much appreciated though.

:thanksyellow:
User avatar
PhilC
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7671
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Post by PhilC »

exxos wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:16 pm
PhilC wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:50 pm But who will do the long ranting sessions now?
You can. about bad PSU designs ! :P
Yeah, I can do that, taking a leaf out of your book obviously :P
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
User avatar
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 15378
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Post by rubber_jonnie »

mrbombermillzy wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:36 pm @PhilC I hunted down the 5.25" floppies.

Unfortunately, they are all (200+ of them) DD rather than HD. So sorry! My bad.
Hmm, they may be of interest to me :)
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
User avatar
stephen_usher
Site sponsor
Site sponsor
Posts: 7606
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:19 pm
Location: Oxford, UK.
Contact:

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Post by stephen_usher »

mrbombermillzy wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:20 pm
stephen_usher wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 9:02 am Just to check, have I paid? I think that I have but I can't remember!
Not according to the transaction log @stephen_usher :)

On that note people, you can buy your tickets from here: https://cyberlegends.co.uk/index.php/tickets
OK. Now done.
Intro retro computers since before they were retro...
ZX81->Spectrum->Memotech MTX->Sinclair QL->520STM->BBC Micro->TT030->PCs & Sun Workstations.
Added code to the MiNT kernel (still there the last time I checked) + put together MiNTOS.
Collection now with added Macs, Amigas, Suns and Acorns.
User avatar
robv
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2025 8:37 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Post by robv »

mrbombermillzy wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:20 pm On that note people, you can buy your tickets from here: https://cyberlegends.co.uk/index.php/tickets
OK, I will pay cash at the door to get rid of my old UK paper pounds. Let's hope they're still valid. ;)
Rob
engaged with Atari ST since 1987
http://acwot.st
Post Reply

Return to “CYBER LEGENDS 5 - 2026”