exactly - already insidealexh wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:26 am Thanks for posting. This looks very exciting. I am watching with interest.
I don't know if it is practical but if you can route digital Red Green Blue + Hsync + Vsync +5v +gnd to a header (approx 16 pins) you could easily add HDMI output to the ATX back-plate (which would look like a gfx card) using a SiPeed Tang Nano 9k which are about $10
The logical design for an equivalent of an RGB2HDMI using a Tang Nano 9k has already been written. As well as outputting over HDMI it can also output via MIPI camera connector.
Why would you want that?
It can connect to a PiStorm for automatic switching between Native gfx and VDI gfx card.
The pinout matches e.g. this
The RGB signals are coming from the Falcon DAC, being part of the H5 design
I have also added a separate pin-header, having HSYNC/VSYNC/BLANK
