Mikerochip wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2026 9:22 am
kodak80 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2026 9:04 am
I cannot see a new firmware released yet and the changes only show updates to version numbers for the firmware (not yet released) and PGUSINIT which is just a version change (no changes otherwise).
Yeah, same, sorry. I was on the authors BluSky page, and he said "v4.1.0 released", so, I just assumed...
Actually, you were correct, I dug into the commits this morning and there are indeed some code updates to PGUSINIT addressing bugs. I have copied these updates over and spun up a new 3.9.0a PRG version. The source also contained code I had added, so now aligns to the original source code again.
EDIT: I have successfully flashed v4.0.0 firmware to my PicoGUS v2.0 using this version. It was slow but worked.
Not sure how the new Soundblaster options work such as /SBTYPE to switch?
L
ooks like they pulled the v4.1.0 firmware as it was broken.