Interesting. For me it happened with both the ET4000AX and GD5434. I could've sworn that one time with the Mach64 the colors were spot on.agranlund wrote: Sat Jan 10, 2026 8:57 pmNope, not sure. What card and driver is this?Atarian Computing wrote: Thu Jan 08, 2026 11:48 am @agranlund, here is my washed out color issue. Would you know anything that would affect this?
I guess I had somewhat of the opposite issue with the image looking good (as far as I can tell) on the monitor but very washed out in screenshots taken by the framegrabber, to a degree very similar as you posted.
Randomly changing OBS settings somehow made it look the same as on the monitor but I don't know what setting it was![]()
I decided to check further and found a cheap-ass VGA->HDMI converter, and sure enough, the colours seemed fine, albeit a tiny bit on the bright side. This tells me that the VGA output is fine from the card, and it's just that my monitors are not handling it properly or something.
This particular VGA->HDMI can't handle the BIOS resolutions and has some ghosting, so I might try to find a better one. What are you using and would you recommend it?
