Code: Select all
mmu_Map(0x80000000, 0x80000000, 0x00400000, PMMU_READWRITE | PMMU_CM_PRECISE); // ISA-RAM (8bit)
mmu_Map(0x82000000, 0x82000000, 0x00400000, PMMU_READWRITE | PMMU_CM_PRECISE); // ISA-RAM (16bit)
Which, even if the guesstimated memory map is correct, could be bad news with that region having incorrect cache flags set.
I don't think fixing this will solve the entire Mach64 mystery, certainly not for the bios part, but it won't hurt so I'll tag up the entire 16MB.
edit:
Latest release zip has an updated rom which now maps in the entire 16MB isa-ram range.
@redpixel , might be worth testing the Mach64 the same way as before again, letting the Mach64 nova driver activate regardless if you're getting a picture directly from bios or not.
After this, I don't think I can do a whole lot without such card in my machine.
As I looked at the old bootup mmu code again I notice that the previously unmapped ISA range would have all pointed at a single "dummy" page in system ram.
So even if I had guessed the Mach64 drivers memmap correctly all CPU access would have ended up to that dummy page rather than gfxcard memory.
