Have the prices of Falcon chipsets been affected by the reFalcon project yet? Last time I looked :
Combel (C302284) $45
Videl (C302829) $45
DSP (C303002) $45
SDMA (C302996) $45
SCSI (C302897) $45
Codec (C303170) $40
GALS $100
And that's only about half the chipset, you've got the ST chips YM, LMC, MFP etc
Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)
Falcon030 dead after Centuriontech CT60/CT60PSU incident - investigation begins
Re: Falcon030 dead after Centuriontech CT60/CT60PSU incident - investigation begins
Senior Principal ASIC Engineer - SystemVerilog, VHDL
Thalion Webshrine - http://thalion.atari.org
ST,STf,STfm,STe,MegaST,MegaSTe,Falcon060
A500+,A600,A4000/060,CD32,CDTV
Thalion Webshrine - http://thalion.atari.org
ST,STf,STfm,STe,MegaST,MegaSTe,Falcon060
A500+,A600,A4000/060,CD32,CDTV
Re: Falcon030 dead after Centuriontech CT60/CT60PSU incident - investigation begins
Expensive yeah.. I've been down that road before with people. They just keep throwing cash at the thing but eventually I just decline to work on it after awhile. Things fast turn into a money pit and I don't like taking people's money if it's not getting any results. If the main chips have to be replaced, I'd probably not want to spend the time on it at that point.
Re: Falcon030 dead after Centuriontech CT60/CT60PSU incident - investigation begins
Last time I checked a few years ago they were those prices, so it seems they haven't changed.alexh wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:44 pm Have the prices of Falcon chipsets been affected by the reFalcon project yet? Last time I looked :


