Can all registered uses please login, even just for a few minutes..
It helps build a picture where our "good traffic" is coming from..
Thanks :)

For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)

List your Atari wares and wants here.
Post Reply
Steve
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3390
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:49 am

For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)

Post by Steve »

Hi,

I don't need my special NOVA adapter any more, it's got a custom bracket & design which allows it to fit inside a TT case (maybe mste too) it just requires removal of the internal card-cage. Looking for £80.

Pictures (graphics card not included):

PXL_20250726_150751462.MP.jpg
PXL_20250726_150751462.MP.jpg (386.27 KiB) Viewed 1666 times
PXL_20250517_122739235.MP.jpg
PXL_20250517_122739235.MP.jpg (265.2 KiB) Viewed 1666 times
PXL_20250726_150733633.jpg
PXL_20250726_150733633.jpg (522.44 KiB) Viewed 1666 times
PXL_20250729_173658101.jpg
PXL_20250729_173658101.jpg (450.2 KiB) Viewed 1666 times
PXL_20250517_122716763.MP.jpg
PXL_20250517_122716763.MP.jpg (174.11 KiB) Viewed 1666 times
PXL_20250517_122719038.MP.jpg
PXL_20250517_122719038.MP.jpg (223.3 KiB) Viewed 1666 times
PXL_20250517_122713944.MP.jpg
PXL_20250517_122713944.MP.jpg (176.69 KiB) Viewed 1666 times
User avatar
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 15316
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)

Post by rubber_jonnie »

@Steve

I'm interested if you are OK to wait for me to get back from my holidays in 2 weeks :)
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
Steve
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3390
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:49 am

Re: For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)

Post by Steve »

Yeah no problems, reserved for you.
G-linx
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:42 am

Re: For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)

Post by G-linx »

Hi, I can see this is an old post...
But, still for sale?
User avatar
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 15316
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)

Post by rubber_jonnie »

G-linx wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2026 10:26 am Hi, I can see this is an old post...
But, still for sale?
Well, funny old thing, I was going to fit it into my MSTE but ended up with a ATW800/2 instead.

So I am going to sell it as surplus to requirements. I've not used it so it is a sent to me by @Steve

I'd just like to recover what I paid, so does £80 sound good?

One thing though, I am in the UK and don't send abroad, and also only take Paypal. PM me if interested.
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
G-linx
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:42 am

Re: For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)

Post by G-linx »

Very sorry for not seeing your reply sooner. I'm in Canada, soon to be 51st state of the USA perhaps?! Either country not good for the shipping though.
Best wishes and kind regards
Gavin
User avatar
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 15316
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)

Post by rubber_jonnie »

G-linx wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:09 am Very sorry for not seeing your reply sooner. I'm in Canada, soon to be 51st state of the USA perhaps?! Either country not good for the shipping though.
Best wishes and kind regards
Gavin
I still have it for sale and was intending to take it to CL5 to try and sell, however if you can PM me your address I can check out what the post might cost and if you are still interested and it doesn't sell we can talk again.

I'd rather not post abroad if I an avoid it, nothing against you, but if it goes missing or gets damaged we'll have a problem. Also I imagine it could be expensive.

Unless you 100% want it then I'll not take it to CL5. CL5 isn't until the 10th so we have a little time to figure it out.
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
Post Reply

Return to “ATARI FOR SALE & WANTED”