Hope this is okay? They're still from the installation back then...dml wrote: 09 Jul 2025 12:18 Does anyone happen to have decent, high-res photos of the CT63, CT60, CT60/e boards? Topside in particular, plan-view.
All I can find online are fuzzy 2000's webcam photos with JPEG compression at <65%. I could use something where I can see details.
:p
(oops this was meant to go in the other CTPCI thread, nvm!)
Let's build a CTPCI!
-
kohli79
- Site sponsor

- Posts: 137
- Joined: 05 Feb 2021 20:23
- Location: Saxony Anhalt, Germany
Re: Let's build a CTPCI!
Life is too short not to have an Amiga/Atari. 8-)
-
dml
- Posts: 911
- Joined: 15 Nov 2017 22:11
Re: Let's build a CTPCI!
Thanks both, that's very helpful!
> This is a CT63 with original cpu and fan from Rodolphe.
Do you have a complete version of the CT63 board, cut off at the top? The other two are fantastic.
[edit]
Doh! I just realised the one at the top is the CT60 again. Anyway this helps a lot. Cheers :)
> This is a CT63 with original cpu and fan from Rodolphe.
Do you have a complete version of the CT63 board, cut off at the top? The other two are fantastic.
[edit]
Doh! I just realised the one at the top is the CT60 again. Anyway this helps a lot. Cheers :)
d:m:l
BadMooD d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_bm.py
SVO30 d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_svo30.py
Q2 engine d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_q2.py
AGT project: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_agt.py
Atari page: http://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_atari.py
YT: https://www.youtube.com/@dmlTPT
BadMooD d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_bm.py
SVO30 d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_svo30.py
Q2 engine d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_q2.py
AGT project: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_agt.py
Atari page: http://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_atari.py
YT: https://www.youtube.com/@dmlTPT
-
kohli79
- Site sponsor

- Posts: 137
- Joined: 05 Feb 2021 20:23
- Location: Saxony Anhalt, Germany
Re: Let's build a CTPCI!
I found the picture. Unfortunately, I don't have any others... ;)
Life is too short not to have an Amiga/Atari. 8-)
-
dml
- Posts: 911
- Joined: 15 Nov 2017 22:11
Re: Let's build a CTPCI!
Thank you!
d:m:l
BadMooD d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_bm.py
SVO30 d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_svo30.py
Q2 engine d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_q2.py
AGT project: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_agt.py
Atari page: http://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_atari.py
YT: https://www.youtube.com/@dmlTPT
BadMooD d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_bm.py
SVO30 d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_svo30.py
Q2 engine d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_q2.py
AGT project: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_agt.py
Atari page: http://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_atari.py
YT: https://www.youtube.com/@dmlTPT
-
mikro
- Posts: 847
- Joined: 28 Aug 2017 23:22
- Location: Kosice, Slovakia
Re: Let's build a CTPCI!
:D
(from my Facebook post, two years ago)
(from my Facebook post, two years ago)
-
dml
- Posts: 911
- Joined: 15 Nov 2017 22:11
Re: Let's build a CTPCI!
LOL!!!
d:m:l
BadMooD d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_bm.py
SVO30 d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_svo30.py
Q2 engine d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_q2.py
AGT project: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_agt.py
Atari page: http://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_atari.py
YT: https://www.youtube.com/@dmlTPT
BadMooD d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_bm.py
SVO30 d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_svo30.py
Q2 engine d/l: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_q2.py
AGT project: https://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_agt.py
Atari page: http://www.leonik.net/dml/sec_atari.py
YT: https://www.youtube.com/@dmlTPT
-
viking272
- Site sponsor

- Posts: 299
- Joined: 10 Aug 2020 11:32
- Location: Reading, Berkshire, UK
Re: Let's build a CTPCI!
So is that the CT63 in the bottom left?
I got one of the last batch from Rodolphe and pretty sure it was a CT63, with a CT60 label?
-
mikro
- Posts: 847
- Joined: 28 Aug 2017 23:22
- Location: Kosice, Slovakia
Re: Let's build a CTPCI!
CT60e, CT63 rev. 2022 (centuriontech), CT63, CT60.
-
viking272
- Site sponsor

- Posts: 299
- Joined: 10 Aug 2020 11:32
- Location: Reading, Berkshire, UK
Re: Let's build a CTPCI!
Thanks mate
-
foft
- Posts: 347
- Joined: 28 Mar 2022 12:20
Re: Let's build a CTPCI!
I was trying to debug one sent back to me and it was a bit fiddly.
So I built this little viewer to follow traces:
https://64kib.com/board_viewer/CTPCI/
So I built this little viewer to follow traces:
https://64kib.com/board_viewer/CTPCI/
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Amazon [bot], ClaudeBot and 2 guests