The sequence of events, as described to me:A UK owner recently got in touch about a Falcon030 motherboard with a serious fault. He'd been running a CT60e accelerator (bought from willyvmm in 2017) on a picoPSU without issue for several years, then bought a CT60PSU and later a CT63 from Centuriontech. He also has a separate, working Falcon motherboard unrelated to any of this, which he used to confirm the fault by testing the original Atari PSU on it.
- March 2017: bought the CT60e from willyvmm, ran it on a picoPSU with no problems for several years.
- 13th August 2025: bought a CT60PSU from Centuriontech, wanting the convenience of its dual-position switch (030/060 mode selectable without opening the case) over the picoPSU's bulky external brick. Within days of fitting it, one of the Xilinx chips on the CT60e exploded with a visible hole, silently, no pop or smoke, just a loss of 060 boot capability followed by the visible chip damage. Centuriontech were contacted shortly after and were not forthcoming with support.
- August 2025: ordered a second CT63 from Centuriontech to replace the dead CT60e. It took roughly a year to arrive, reportedly due to component supply problems.
- August 2026: the CT63 arrived and worked fine for a couple of days. Then, at the exact moment of flicking the CT60PSU's dual-action power switch between positions, there was a loud pop and black smoke around the switch. This took out the CT63, the Falcon motherboard, and the small circuit board on the power switch itself. Centuriontech were contacted the following day and again were not forthcoming with support.
Centuriontech were not willing to offer support or replace any of the broken hardware after either of the two earlier incidents. He's since contacted them a third time, asking about a replacement or refund, and as of writing, several days on, still hasn't had a reply.
I don't normally take on Falcon motherboard repair work these days, for reasons I've gone into elsewhere on here. But this isn't just a pile of dead hardware, it's several thousand pounds worth of destroyed equipment. With no support forthcoming from Centuriontech, I decided it was worth at least taking a proper look, to actually see what's blown rather than just guessing.
To blow a visible hole in a chip like that, it sounds like the 3.3V rail went too high at some point, that's really the only thing I can think of that would destroy a chip that catastrophically. That's only a guess at this stage though, nothing confirmed. The 060 CPU also runs on 3.3V, so there's a good chance that's damaged too, along with the RAM. I'll test everything in my own Falcon once the parts arrive, and hopefully it doesn't take out anything of mine in the process.
The motherboard, the CT63, and the CT60PSU are all being sent over for inspection. I'll post photos of the damage once they arrive, chip level and PSU level both, and report what testing actually shows once it's done. No conclusions yet on cause, that's exactly what the inspection is for, but the sequence as described is worth putting on record so other CT60PSU/CT60/CT63 owners have it to weigh up for themselves.
I'm currently waiting for the package of carnage to arrive, and I'll update this thread as I work through everything. Time is limited at the moment, so updates may come slowly.


