Page 2 of 2
Re: H5 SIMM socket issues
Posted: 09 Oct 2026 14:12
by SciFi9000
Hi, has anyone had any success with MIDI output. This is a big deal for me as it's prime reason I got my original Atari. On the H5 I can't get it working at all with equipment that works fine with an original Atari . Is there something I'm missing like a jumper setting maybe? Has anyone tested MIDI on an H5 please?
Re: H5 SIMM socket issues
Posted: 09 Oct 2026 14:16
by PhilC
SciFi9000 wrote: 09 Oct 2026 14:12
Hi, has anyone had any success with MIDI output. This is a big deal for me as it's prime reason I got my original Atari. On the H5 I can't get it working at all with equipment that works fine with an original Atari . Is there something I'm missing like a jumper setting maybe? Has anyone tested MIDI on an H5 please?
Midi works fine on the H5. I posted in your other topic to check the orientation of the optocoupler and that its the correct type and of course not faulty.
Re: H5 SIMM socket issues
Posted: 09 Oct 2026 14:19
by exxos
Swapped the ACIA chips ? Checked for bent pins ?