Falcon FPGA Core now on MiSTer
Posted: 04 Oct 2026 08:27
Hi,
I don't think this has been posted:
https://misterfpga.org/viewtopic.php?t=10916
It would be nice if there is a SCSI HD Image with Falcon demos and games to see what the Falcon can do.
Someone posted a image with about 3 demos on.
I've seen here that Exxos has linked to an FTP with Falcon software. I guess I would need to use an emulator to get these files onto a HD image then put that onto the MiSTer.
I don't think this has been posted:
https://misterfpga.org/viewtopic.php?t=10916
It would be nice if there is a SCSI HD Image with Falcon demos and games to see what the Falcon can do.
Someone posted a image with about 3 demos on.
I've seen here that Exxos has linked to an FTP with Falcon software. I guess I would need to use an emulator to get these files onto a HD image then put that onto the MiSTer.