Page 3 of 3
Re: 4MB RAM upgrade for C103414-001 Rev 1.1 (520/1040 STFM)
Posted: 03 Oct 2026 16:48
by rubber_jonnie
MaximilianM wrote: 03 Oct 2026 16:22
fixed it, the IC on U11 was broken, now everything works :-)
:girldance:
Re: 4MB RAM upgrade for C103414-001 Rev 1.1 (520/1040 STFM)
Posted: 04 Oct 2026 09:20
by DoG
Awesome!
So I was wrong then. It was bit 7 on the other bank. I'm really sorry if I mislead you. :oops: Great that you got it working eventually. Great learning experience though :D
Re: 4MB RAM upgrade for C103414-001 Rev 1.1 (520/1040 STFM)
Posted: 04 Oct 2026 16:16
by MaximilianM
Haha, absolutely—I’m a total beginner at this. It’s a mix of AI, patience, and desperation; I do the same thing with old samplers and synthesizers... You learn a lot from stuff like that, including what’s actually going on under the hood... I hope this thread helps others with similar problems, too. :-)