Page 3 of 3
Re: ST PSU NEW BATCH IN THE MAKING
Posted: 17 Dec 2017 09:37
by mikro
Thank you Chris, I could finally make my Falcon PSU (and other stuff) order. Nearly 100% things I wanted (only ones missing: FALCON 030 14MB ST-RAM CARD and Falcon030 RTC replacement NVRAM but I don't need them so badly).
Re: ST PSU NEW BATCH IN THE MAKING
Posted: 26 Feb 2018 17:43
by exxos
I've started to finish off a few Falcon PSU's this week.. Hope some will appear in stock by the weekend...

- IMG_2312.JPG (161.56 KiB) Viewed 4255 times
Re: ST PSU NEW BATCH IN THE MAKING
Posted: 26 Feb 2018 23:00
by exxos
Still need to test these.. Will be split between ST & Falcon PSU's.
Got 4 more to finish off making in total.. then it marks the end of this series of PSU :cry:

- IMG_2313.JPG (179.8 KiB) Viewed 4244 times
Re: ST PSU NEW BATCH IN THE MAKING
Posted: 27 Feb 2018 16:16
by exxos
Phew... finally done.. just gotta box um up...

- IMG_2319.JPG (145.4 KiB) Viewed 4235 times
Re: ST PSU NEW BATCH IN THE MAKING
Posted: 28 Feb 2018 20:22
by exxos
Now in stock :)
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/#0029
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/#0094
This marks the end of that series. I don't know when/if anymore will be made. Check out the new PSU progress thread here for more news.
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/forum/viewt ... ?f=9&t=255
These PSU's are discontinued.