Page 2 of 2

Re: FOR FREE: Ethernec

Posted: 15 Jun 2025 03:32
by kodak80
JezC wrote: 10 Jun 2025 21:53 Once you have confirmed it's working, would you mind sharing the details of who you used to build the PCBs?

I've not ordered any PCBs directly yet, so don't want to muck up if I can help it...so having a 'safe' first order would be a huge help...

No rush, I'm busy fighting floppy issues on several of my remake boards at the moment....
:roll:
Okay, cartridge adapter board works. Had to use a right-angled 40 pin header on the PCB for it to fit through the Atari casing. Straight 40 pin header would not allow it to be inserted into the cartridge socket.

Here are the gerbers for both components. ISA network card should be inserted into the slot with the front at the end where R1 is located.

IMG_1115.jpg
IMG_1115.jpg (278.88 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Atari ST EtherNEC 2022 cartridge adapter-top.png
Atari ST EtherNEC 2022 cartridge adapter-top.png (133.85 KiB) Viewed 1255 times
Atari ST EtherNEC 2022 cartridge adapter.zip
(22.88 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

EtherNEC2022-front.png
EtherNEC2022-front.png (253.16 KiB) Viewed 1257 times
EtherNEC2022.zip
(57.02 KiB) Downloaded 20 times

Re: FOR FREE: Ethernec

Posted: 15 Jun 2025 09:06
by JezC
Thanks @kodak80 - I'll see if I can work out how to order those at some point soon...