Page 1 of 1
STFM FAST TECHNOLOGIES - UNKNOWN BOOSTER 16MHz
Posted: 19 Jun 2018 16:17
by exxos
Re: STFM FAST TECHNOLOGIES - UNKNOWN BOOSTER 16MHz
Posted: 28 May 2020 06:56
by Umberto1st
I would love to get my hands on the jed files for the 2 gal chip. My T16 is dead, blown gal
Re: STFM FAST TECHNOLOGIES - UNKNOWN BOOSTER 16MHz
Posted: 28 May 2020 09:40
by rubber_jonnie
I should run up GB on my MSTE, see what the results are @ 8Mhz, 16Mhz - cache off and 16 Mhz - cache on. I can get a comparison result from one of my standard STEs.
Just in general desktop usage, 16Mhz cache on feels quite snappy and a cut above standard ST.
Re: STFM FAST TECHNOLOGIES - UNKNOWN BOOSTER 16MHz
Posted: 28 May 2020 10:31
by exxos
Re: STFM FAST TECHNOLOGIES - UNKNOWN BOOSTER 16MHz
Posted: 28 May 2020 10:45
by rubber_jonnie
Re: STFM FAST TECHNOLOGIES - UNKNOWN BOOSTER 16MHz
Posted: 28 May 2020 12:37
by exxos
Umberto1st wrote: 28 May 2020 06:56
I would love to get my hands on the jed files for the 2 gal chip. My T16 is dead, blown gal
Mine died a while ago, I don't know why :(
Re: STFM FAST TECHNOLOGIES - UNKNOWN BOOSTER 16MHz
Posted: 29 May 2020 04:58
by Umberto1st
exxos wrote: 28 May 2020 12:37
Umberto1st wrote: 28 May 2020 06:56
I would love to get my hands on the jed files for the 2 gal chip. My T16 is dead, blown gal
Mine died a while ago, I don't know why :(
Would you be willing to sell your dead t16?