WANTED ATARI Monitor dead or alive
Posted: 21 Nov 2025 16:53
Looking for one of these monochrome hi res monitors:
PTC1426, TTM194, SM194 or TTM195. Thanks!
PTC1426, TTM194, SM194 or TTM195. Thanks!
We welcome retro users & hardware gurus alike! Come and join the party :)
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/forum/
Suavek is also in the USA as far as I know. With a big-enough box anything is possible.
Hi. Thanks for reply. Yes, I am in south FL. Shipping isn't a problem at all, I can ship you proper box with padding safe for transport. Where are you located?aadhoc38802 wrote: 07 Dec 2025 05:46 I hope you've found both by now, and I wanted to say hi!
I'm in the USA, and it's a shame we live so far apart.
Even if I decide to sell or trade the TTM194, it's so big and heavy I'd hate to try shipping it.
Thanks everyone.Suavek wrote: 07 Dec 2025 16:13 Hi. Thanks for reply. Yes, I am in south FL. Shipping isn't a problem at all, I can ship you proper box with padding safe for transport. Where are you located?
:shock:aadhoc38802 wrote: 07 Dec 2025 05:46 My TM194 came from a friend that had lost his TT030 accidently.
Ugh. Well...