Page 1 of 1
Let's have a NIBL
Posted: 18 Sep 2025 12:55
by rubber_jonnie
Another small side project going on here:

- IMG20250918112740.jpg (241.25 KiB) Viewed 1737 times
It's a PICL NIBL originally designed by Karen Orton, I reckon it won't take very long to build at all :)
Re: Let's have a NIBL
Posted: 18 Sep 2025 15:42
by mrbombermillzy
Interesting little CPU that I'd never heard of.
What can you run on it?
Re: Let's have a NIBL
Posted: 18 Sep 2025 22:26
by rubber_jonnie
mrbombermillzy wrote: 18 Sep 2025 15:42
Interesting little CPU that I'd never heard of.
What can you run on it?
You can read all about it here:
NIBL
An industrial BASIC machine :)
Re: Let's have a NIBL
Posted: 29 Sep 2025 15:12
by rubber_jonnie
And this one is done :)

- IMG20250929150808.jpg (217.49 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
And hooked up to a terminal and running a simple basic program:

- IMG20250929150948.jpg (454.72 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
A very dinky little machine :)
Re: Let's have a NIBL
Posted: 29 Sep 2025 15:39
by mrbombermillzy
Cute :)