Page 1 of 1
For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)
Posted: 20 Aug 2025 10:46
by Steve
Re: For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)
Posted: 20 Aug 2025 10:56
by rubber_jonnie
@Steve
I'm interested if you are OK to wait for me to get back from my holidays in 2 weeks :)
Re: For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)
Posted: 20 Aug 2025 11:44
by Steve
Yeah no problems, reserved for you.
Re: For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)
Posted: 27 Jul 2026 10:26
by G-linx
Hi, I can see this is an old post...
But, still for sale?
Re: For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)
Posted: 27 Jul 2026 10:36
by rubber_jonnie
G-linx wrote: 27 Jul 2026 10:26
Hi, I can see this is an old post...
But, still for sale?
Well, funny old thing, I was going to fit it into my MSTE but ended up with a ATW800/2 instead.
So I am going to sell it as surplus to requirements. I've not used it so it is a sent to me by
@Steve
I'd just like to recover what I paid, so does £80 sound good?
One thing though, I am in the UK and don't send abroad, and also only take Paypal. PM me if interested.
Re: For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)
Posted: 28 Sep 2026 10:09
by G-linx
Very sorry for not seeing your reply sooner. I'm in Canada, soon to be 51st state of the USA perhaps?! Either country not good for the shipping though.
Best wishes and kind regards
Gavin
Re: For sale: NOVA (special internal adapter)
Posted: 28 Sep 2026 10:54
by rubber_jonnie
G-linx wrote: 28 Sep 2026 10:09
Very sorry for not seeing your reply sooner. I'm in Canada, soon to be 51st state of the USA perhaps?! Either country not good for the shipping though.
Best wishes and kind regards
Gavin
I still have it for sale and was intending to take it to CL5 to try and sell, however if you can PM me your address I can check out what the post might cost and if you are still interested and it doesn't sell we can talk again.
I'd rather not post abroad if I an avoid it, nothing against you, but if it goes missing or gets damaged we'll have a problem. Also I imagine it could be expensive.
Unless you 100% want it then I'll not take it to CL5. CL5 isn't until the 10th so we have a little time to figure it out.