Page 1 of 1

STBook Signal Access Board

Posted: 19 Apr 2025 21:16
by Robson
STBOOK_SAB_Robson_2025.jpeg
STBOOK_SAB_Robson_2025.jpeg (402.04 KiB) Viewed 1238 times

In the process of reviving an STBook board I quickly made this access board to be able to comfortably access the signals through the Expansion port.
With basic power and reset buttons inherited from the test cart. And 3D printed base to keep it secure and level with the port.

Not fully tested! but all files are on github.

I also have 3 pcbs from the batch available and 1 extra case I printed (without the m3 inserts - but I can add them if you like.
These can be claimed for postage costs.

take_it_or_leave_it.jpg
take_it_or_leave_it.jpg (316.63 KiB) Viewed 1238 times

Please note 0.8mm boards needed to be able to use as cartridge.


On my pages:
https://sites.google.com/view/tercsirob ... authuser=0

Github link

https://github.com/tercsirobi/Atari/tre ... ss%20Board

Atari_STBook_SAB_Robson01.jpeg
Atari_STBook_SAB_Robson01.jpeg (310.95 KiB) Viewed 1238 times

This is the remake of sarnau's reversed STBook/Stylus test board - in case you're interested to see.

https://sites.google.com/view/tercsirob ... authuser=0

STBOOK_test_Cart_Robson.jpg
STBOOK_test_Cart_Robson.jpg (259.35 KiB) Viewed 1238 times

Re: STBook Signal Access Board

Posted: 20 Apr 2025 01:35
by Darklord
Nice work! :)

Re: STBook Signal Access Board

Posted: 20 Apr 2025 03:50
by HigashiJun
Nice !

Would be really interested if I only could manage to grab an STBook somewhere...