Page 1 of 1
SOLD Atari 400 Computer
Posted: 23 Feb 2025 17:06
by PhilC
Hi All,
Heres the photos for the Atari 400. It doesn't come with PSU as the one I was using is for my 800. You'll need a 9VAC PSU probably around 1 amp.
Offers around £80-100.
PXL_20250223_165911954.jpg[/attachment
[attachment=1]PXL_20250223_165921127.jpg

- PXL_20250223_165933132.jpg (263.93 KiB) Viewed 499 times

- PXL_20250223_165940541.jpg (222.45 KiB) Viewed 499 times

- PXL_20250223_165953604.jpg (174.58 KiB) Viewed 499 times
And yes, I do need to tidy my desk.

- PXL_20250223_165921127.jpg (285.3 KiB) Viewed 499 times
!Message from: Moderator
@PhilC, we have placed your attachments in-line so they display correctly in your post. Here's the
how-to guide.
Re: FS Atari 400 Computer
Posted: 23 Feb 2025 21:05
by rubber_jonnie
Yes please, I'll pm you 😁
Re: FS Atari 400 Computer
Posted: 23 Feb 2025 22:22
by Aeberbach
That's a pretty rare 400 with the cartridge bay top shield still in place!
Re: FS Atari 400 Computer
Posted: 24 Feb 2025 11:49
by PhilC
Aeberbach wrote: 23 Feb 2025 22:22
That's a pretty rare 400 with the cartridge bay top shield still in place!
Ah welt doesfall off as the glue is slowly going. If I was keeping it I'd have replaced it with some new double sided tape.
Re: SOLD Atari 400 Computer
Posted: 24 Feb 2025 14:09
by PhilC
Sold