Page 1 of 1

FOR TRADE: Sharp X68000. Ideally looking for Amiga big box

Posted: 18 Mar 2024 14:21
by Higgy
Hi,

I am looking to swap/trade this original model Sharp X68000 CZ-600C.
I am ideally looking for a big box Amiga. A 3000 would be top of the list. But tell me what you have :D

It has memory expansion and BlueSCSI harddrive fully loaded. So you can play 99% of the software.
I don't have the original keyboard/mouse but I built these USB adapters and Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse combos work really well.

CZ-600C
CZ-600C
IMG_20240313_210637.jpg (136.3 KiB) Viewed 37455 times

This is type of menu you get with the harddrive, so you don't have to navigate Japanese:

LHES menu system
LHES menu system
lhes_01.png (51.56 KiB) Viewed 37455 times

Re: FOR TRADE: Sharp X68000. Ideally looking for Amiga big box

Posted: 03 Apr 2024 14:14
by Higgy
@terriblefire @GadgetUK164 you being more Amiga people, know anyone with either an Amiga 3000, 4000 or 1000 that would be interested in a swap for a X68000?

Re: FOR TRADE: Sharp X68000. Ideally looking for Amiga big box

Posted: 03 Apr 2024 15:36
by terriblefire
Higgy wrote: 03 Apr 2024 14:14 @terriblefire @GadgetUK164 you being more Amiga people, know anyone with either an Amiga 3000, 4000 or 1000 that would be interested in a swap for a X68000?
Looks like a nice machine but I wouldnt part with any of my BBAs. Maybe @chucky or @erique. The latter has too many A4000s.

Re: FOR TRADE: Sharp X68000. Ideally looking for Amiga big box

Posted: 19 Aug 2024 09:20
by Higgy
BUMP
I am still looking for a swap. After waiting 2 months for a swap with someone, they now changed their mind :mad:

I would also be interested in a Neo Geo AEG with multi/flash cart. Probably other systems I can't think of. A Game&Watch collection would be nice to go with my other ones.

System
System
X1.jpg (115.84 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
Strider
Strider
X2.jpg (78.28 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
Ghosts
Ghosts
X3.jpg (74.45 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
Castle
Castle
X4.jpg (90.24 KiB) Viewed 1808 times

Re: FOR TRADE: Sharp X68000. Ideally looking for Amiga big box

Posted: 19 Aug 2024 11:00
by rubber_jonnie
Very nice machine, I'd love one but I don't have any BBA's :(

Unless you'd like an SGI Octane...

Re: FOR TRADE: Sharp X68000. Ideally looking for Amiga big box

Posted: 02 Oct 2024 20:50
by Higgy
Solved.

I swapped for an A1000 with some tasty upgrades.

It has a 'GBA-1000' replacement motherboard, which is like an A3000 without SCSI.
ECS, 2mb chip, 8mb fast, built-in IDE and scandoubler.
But then the icing on top, an RTG graphics card and a 060 accelerator with onboard 128mb.
Accelerator is running a Rev 6 and can run at 50 or 100Mhz. I've reprogrammed the CLPD so it's running at 50Mhz at the moment while I get a CF harddrive all configured how I want it.