Page 1 of 3
Icky's H5 B1 Build
Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:55
by Icky
And we are a go. At this point I reckon I am a SIMM socket ahead of
@exxos - #winning ;)

- IMG_5977.jpeg (234.37 KiB) Viewed 6323 times
Re: Icky's H5 B1 Build
Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:29
by Icky
Winning more
@exxos, although am now fast running out of parts.

- IMG_5982.jpeg (257.21 KiB) Viewed 6288 times
Re: Icky's H5 B1 Build
Posted: 29 Nov 2020 13:49
by exxos
Icky wrote: 29 Nov 2020 09:29
Winning more @exxos, although am now fast running out of parts.
Yeah I need to order some decent sockets this time around. In fact I need to change a lot of them on the H4's as well :roll: I think it defeats the object in having a socket when you remove the IC and the socket breaks so you have to unsolder the thing anyway :roll: .
Re: Icky's H5 B1 Build
Posted: 30 Nov 2020 21:34
by Icky
I don't think so
@exxos :P - winnnnning

- IMG_5991.jpeg (218.37 KiB) Viewed 6228 times
Re: Icky's H5 B1 Build
Posted: 30 Nov 2020 21:55
by exxos
Icky wrote: 30 Nov 2020 21:34
I don't think so @exxos :P - winnnnning
Not DAC tut tut...
Re: Icky's H5 B1 Build
Posted: 30 Nov 2020 22:14
by Icky
exxos wrote: 30 Nov 2020 21:55
Not DAC tut tut...
Hmm - for some reason I don't need one :twisted:
Re: Icky's H5 B1 Build
Posted: 30 Nov 2020 22:25
by PhilC
Icky wrote: 30 Nov 2020 22:14
exxos wrote: 30 Nov 2020 21:55
Not DAC tut tut...
Hmm - for some reason I don't need one :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Icky's H5 B1 Build
Posted: 01 Dec 2020 14:40
by Icky
Still winning -
@exxos
Nice how the SIMM position has moved up slightly so that the logo etc are more visible when the SIMM is in place.

- IMG_5994.jpeg (232.04 KiB) Viewed 6128 times
Re: Icky's H5 B1 Build
Posted: 01 Dec 2020 14:46
by exxos
Icky wrote: 01 Dec 2020 14:40
Nice how the SIMM position has moved up slightly so that the logo etc are more visible when the SIMM is in place.
:)
Looks like your ready for a power up ??
Re: Icky's H5 B1 Build
Posted: 01 Dec 2020 14:50
by Icky
exxos wrote: 01 Dec 2020 14:46
Icky wrote: 01 Dec 2020 14:40
Nice how the SIMM position has moved up slightly so that the logo etc are more visible when the SIMM is in place.
:)
Looks like your ready for a power up ??
May be tonight with all preflight checks completed first. Don't want a :fire: :fire: :hide: :)