Page 1 of 2
TF536 and H4 Benchmark
Posted: 25 Jun 2020 17:49
by PhilC
This is a quick benchmark taken with the TF536, with the rom running from fast ram using
@agranlund Maprom program.

- 20200625_174646.jpg (222.91 KiB) Viewed 12266 times
Not bad for a first attempt but this card will fly once its had all the usual software tweaks applied.
(Btw, ran using EmuTOS)
Re: TF536 and H4 Benchmark
Posted: 25 Jun 2020 18:01
by exxos
If you run GB6 from fast-ram then it should greatly increase speeds as well.
Re: TF536 and H4 Benchmark
Posted: 25 Jun 2020 18:10
by PhilC
exxos wrote: 25 Jun 2020 18:01
If you run GB6 from fast-ram then it should greatly increase speeds as well.
I'll try that once I find out how. Something to do with setting app flags?
Re: TF536 and H4 Benchmark
Posted: 25 Jun 2020 18:11
by exxos
PhilC wrote: 25 Jun 2020 18:10
I'll try that once I find out how. Something to do with setting app flags?
Yep, use PRGFLAGS, tick all the boxes for GB6 in the list..
Re: TF536 and H4 Benchmark
Posted: 25 Jun 2020 18:27
by PhilC
You're not wrong
@exxos heres the benchmark with GB6 running and using TT ram.

- 20200625_182607.jpg (212.19 KiB) Viewed 12255 times
Re: TF536 and H4 Benchmark
Posted: 25 Jun 2020 18:56
by terriblefire
PhilC wrote: 25 Jun 2020 18:27
You're not wrong @exxos heres the benchmark with GB6 running and using TT ram.
Matches SysInfo numbers.. 17 times faster.
Re: TF536 and H4 Benchmark
Posted: 16 Jan 2022 14:52
by exxos
@PhilC when you get a moment can you repeat the 2 tests but with the caches turned off ?
Re: TF536 and H4 Benchmark
Posted: 16 Jan 2022 18:22
by PhilC
exxos wrote: 16 Jan 2022 14:52
@PhilC when you get a moment can you repeat the 2 tests but with the caches turned off ?
Probably be a few days before I get time again.
Re: TF536 and H4 Benchmark
Posted: 11 Feb 2022 00:43
by exxos
PhilC wrote: 16 Jan 2022 18:22
exxos wrote: 16 Jan 2022 14:52
@PhilC when you get a moment can you repeat the 2 tests but with the caches turned off ?
Probably be a few days before I get time again.
:poke: