Page 1 of 1

DB19 variations

Posted: 26 Dec 2019 21:32
by exxos
Current connectors I have found with alignments with the H4 holes. Currently it looks like the "FOXCONN - SOLDER TAB" are the ones which align correctly.



TEKCON

IMG_4752.JPG
IMG_4752.JPG (264.44 KiB) Viewed 7124 times


FOXCONN - SOLDER TAB

IMG_4754.JPG
IMG_4754.JPG (233.3 KiB) Viewed 7124 times


FOXCONN - SCREW HOLE

IMG_4755.JPG
IMG_4755.JPG (266.77 KiB) Viewed 7124 times
IMG_4756.JPG
IMG_4756.JPG (268.62 KiB) Viewed 7124 times

Re: DB19 variations

Posted: 26 Dec 2019 23:16
by exxos
The best fit I can really do is extend the holes...
(and yes I am moving the tracks about)

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (77.97 KiB) Viewed 7111 times

Re: DB19 variations

Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:01
by derkom
Kind of ironic that the part that has so many versions to accommodate is the same part that today has zero versions available. :lol:

Re: DB19 variations

Posted: 27 Dec 2019 13:30
by exxos
derkom wrote: 27 Dec 2019 08:01 Kind of ironic that the part that has so many versions to accommodate is the same part that today has zero versions available. :lol:
Plenty in my store ;)

Re: DB19 variations

Posted: 27 Dec 2019 18:45
by frank.lukas
I think there are EU and US types of the DB19 ...