Page 10 of 10

Re: Newcomer arriving soon...

Posted: 01 Apr 2026 10:58
by HigashiJun
Guess what I'm doing...

1.JPG
1.JPG (414.13 KiB) Viewed 477 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (315.98 KiB) Viewed 477 times

Have also my 74ALS244 and my 47Ω resistor ready.

There are still 4 chips to remove though...

8-)

Re: Newcomer arriving soon...

Posted: 01 Apr 2026 11:55
by rubber_jonnie
I'm guessing a TT RAM upgrade :)

Re: Newcomer arriving soon...

Posted: 01 Apr 2026 11:56
by HigashiJun
Oh, how did you guess ?

:lol:

Re: Newcomer arriving soon...

Posted: 01 Apr 2026 11:57
by HigashiJun
(But it is ST RAM here...)

Re: Newcomer arriving soon...

Posted: 01 Apr 2026 13:34
by rubber_jonnie
HigashiJun wrote: 01 Apr 2026 11:57 (But it is ST RAM here...)
:dizzy:

Re: Newcomer arriving soon...

Posted: 04 Apr 2026 10:25
by HigashiJun
Yay, my 8MB upgrade is finally finished !

1.JPG
1.JPG (357.58 KiB) Viewed 420 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (373.48 KiB) Viewed 420 times

Now have to check if it works, but that will be for later...

Re: Newcomer arriving soon...

Posted: 04 Apr 2026 14:17
by rubber_jonnie
HigashiJun wrote: 04 Apr 2026 10:25 Yay, my 8MB upgrade is finally finished !


1.JPG


2.JPG


Now have to check if it works, but that will be for later...

Nice, fingers crossed for a good test later.

Re: Newcomer arriving soon...

Posted: 05 Apr 2026 09:40
by HigashiJun
Well, just tried and it doesn't work...

:(

I have garbage on the boot screen and nothing else.

Maybe the BNK5 stuff (pin 94 of MCU) and its related VNE connector B27 pin bodge are not needed ?

Have to investigate more...

Re: Newcomer arriving soon...

Posted: 05 Apr 2026 11:22
by rubber_jonnie
HigashiJun wrote: 05 Apr 2026 09:40 Well, just tried and it doesn't work...

:(

I have garbage on the boot screen and nothing else.

Maybe the BNK5 stuff (pin 94 of MCU) and its related VNE connector B27 pin bodge are not needed ?

Have to investigate more...
Ahh rubbish, I'm sure you'll fix it soon.

Re: Newcomer arriving soon...

Posted: 05 Apr 2026 11:29
by HigashiJun
I hope so.

Thanks.