Page 7 of 212

Re: Stuff and Things.

Posted: 15 Mar 2020 19:35
by PaulJ
exxos wrote: 15 Mar 2020 19:05
PaulJ wrote: 15 Mar 2020 18:53

Everything I've seen says it works well. :)
I never got PP's interface to work :lol: :roll:
Shhhh.. @rubber_jonnie likes a challenge.. :lolbig:

Re: Stuff and Things.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:57
by rubber_jonnie
I'll post the results once I have built.

Re: Stuff and Things.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 17:59
by rubber_jonnie
PaulJ wrote: 15 Mar 2020 19:35
exxos wrote: 15 Mar 2020 19:05

I never got PP's interface to work :lol: :roll:
Shhhh.. @rubber_jonnie likes a challenge.. :lolbig:
You know I do :)

Incidentally I got this off eBay for £6.20. marked up as an Atari ST/TT/Mega external keyboard case.

keyb.jpg
keyb.jpg (131.93 KiB) Viewed 3729 times
side.jpg
side.jpg (131.63 KiB) Viewed 3729 times
back.jpg
back.jpg (95.22 KiB) Viewed 3729 times

Pretty sure it's not orignal Atari but I reckon it'll do nice with one of my spare keyboards and a bit of a mod to work with one of my Megas. Never seen one like this before.

Colour is not good, but something that can be worked on!!

Another challenge accepted :)

Re: Stuff and Things.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 19:31
by JezC
@rubber_jonnie looks like the keyboard case from a Lighthouse system to me...I have one here somewhere.
Pretty sturdy construction albeit not particularly stylish.

Re: Stuff and Things.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 21:02
by rubber_jonnie
JezC wrote: 16 Mar 2020 19:31 @rubber_jonnie looks like the keyboard case from a Lighthouse system to me...I have one here somewhere.
Pretty sturdy construction albeit not particularly stylish.
That would seem reasonable @JezC and I expect I can mod easily to work with one of my Megas. Since Mega keyboards seem to be like unicorn poop, I'll take what I can get!!

Re: Stuff and Things.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 21:06
by PhilC
There is one on ebay at the moment @rubber_jonnie selling at £35 at present.

Re: Stuff and Things.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 21:13
by JezC
@rubber_jonnie For some reason I have ended up with 3 Mega ST keyboards...but only one Mega (and incredibly that came with the one broken Mega kbd...) :roll:

Re: Stuff and Things.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 21:17
by rubber_jonnie
PhilC wrote: 16 Mar 2020 21:06 There is one on ebay at the moment @rubber_jonnie selling at £35 at present.
@PhilC Do you have a link?

Re: Stuff and Things.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 21:18
by rubber_jonnie
JezC wrote: 16 Mar 2020 21:13 @rubber_jonnie For some reason I have ended up with 3 Mega ST keyboards...but only one Mega (and incredibly that came with the one broken Mega kbd...) :roll:
@JezC That must mean you have 2 of my Mega keyboards damn you!!!

Re: Stuff and Things.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 21:26
by PhilC
Do a search for Atari Mega and you'll find it, am using the app, so no link to post, sorry.