Page 6 of 7
Re: Robson’s
Posted: 09 Jun 2020 17:27
by Robson
The DMA fix board arrived thanks to
@DoG and it's now installed.
I've also done the 1.44 mod and installed the gotek as described here:
https://exxosforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... =78&t=2551
The bootloader comes on but after displaying the fw version I get the Error: LBA change Test Failed! Write Issue? message.
It works when I set everything back to default.
Any ideas?

- IMG_7151.JPG (268.77 KiB) Viewed 7353 times
Re: Robson’s
Posted: 09 Jun 2020 22:18
by kodak80
I don't believe that this issue was resolved and might be worth asking on the FF Github pages.
I don't use the HxC Autoboot HFE tool. Instead, I use and OLED and then use the Gotek buttons to load disk images.
Re: Robson’s
Posted: 10 Jun 2020 22:26
by Robson
Re: Robson’s
Posted: 10 Jun 2020 22:38
by Icky
Nice. Another H4 and IDE working :thumbup:
Re: Robson’s
Posted: 14 Jun 2020 15:24
by Robson
Forgot to add a socket for this upgrade.

- BA12F2D5-4C4E-4555-8E0D-7B4D405ED8EB.jpg (196.1 KiB) Viewed 7253 times
Re: Robson’s
Posted: 14 Jun 2020 15:29
by derkom
Robson wrote: 14 Jun 2020 15:24
Forgot to add a socket for this upgrade
No need. You were born with one.
Re: Robson’s
Posted: 14 Jun 2020 15:44
by Robson
A growing collection.

- IMG_7252.JPG (193.19 KiB) Viewed 7246 times
Re: Robson’s
Posted: 21 Jun 2020 22:03
by Robson
Board nr2 that I bought from
@Velociraptor.
I was going for it, this is all built today. Only few things left but run out of sockets so will fully complete the board when they're here.

- 104879810_10160380223137715_3172571423607197759_n.jpg (405.46 KiB) Viewed 7196 times
Re: Robson’s
Posted: 22 Jun 2020 00:28
by exxos
Pretty impresses amount of stuff added in just a day! :thumbup:
Re: Robson’s
Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:44
by Robson
After a little bit of sizzling that's cured with IPA bath + drying Board Nr2 is alive.

- IMG_7331.JPG (285.8 KiB) Viewed 7137 times