Page 22 of 69

Re: The Cosmic Puppet's Universe.

Posted: 20 Feb 2022 14:24
by rubber_jonnie
Cosmic Puppet wrote: 20 Feb 2022 14:24
rubber_jonnie wrote: 20 Feb 2022 12:27
Change from nylon to cotton underpants :)

Seriously though, it could be some of your clothing, I have a shirt I wear to cycle in and the damn thing is a static nightmare.
I've got a black hoodie that crackles when I take it off. I don't wear that indoors though.

It's early doors but haven't had a shock since I put this small towel over my seat.
Sounds like progress :)

Re: The Cosmic Puppet's Universe.

Posted: 20 Feb 2022 15:52
by Cosmic Puppet
rubber_jonnie wrote: 20 Feb 2022 14:24 Sounds like progress :)
It's worked. No more shocks! Just need to get something that looks nicer. Might get a thin cushion soon.

Re: The Cosmic Puppet's Universe.

Posted: 25 Feb 2022 20:27
by Cosmic Puppet
Doesn't look fantastic but this has 100% stopped the shocks. :D

Auntie Static.jpg
Auntie Static.jpg (380.4 KiB) Viewed 2889 times

Logic Question.

Posted: 25 Feb 2022 20:35
by Cosmic Puppet
I tried Logic running under windows xp using Virtual Box to work on my Atari compositions when I had no Atari machine.

Logic 5 supported .SON files from Notator.

The thing I miss about this was how easy it was to trim note endings on the improved matrix editor.

Problem with this is that my new keyboard doesn't have a driver for xp. Tried some generic operation and it was awful.

The JUNO-DS supports Windows 7 and upwards but not XP.

Was there a version of Logic for Windows 7 that could handle .SON files?

Re: The Cosmic Puppet's Universe.

Posted: 25 Feb 2022 20:42
by Cosmic Puppet
Just found it it's MAC ONLY after the PC version I have.

Changing the screen colour and keeping my remaining marbles.

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 18:22
by Cosmic Puppet


Anyone know why this isn't working? :comp:

Re: The Cosmic Puppet's Universe.

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 18:40
by DoG
You have to change the color on the one that is turquoise.

EDIT: Change the RGB values on the background color that is.

Re: The Cosmic Puppet's Universe.

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 18:51
by Cosmic Puppet
DoG wrote: 01 Mar 2022 18:40 You have to change the color on the one that is turquoise.

EDIT: Change the RGB values on the background color that is.
Thank you so much! Sorted! 8-)

Ataris on TV.

Posted: 05 Mar 2022 21:52
by Cosmic Puppet
Just saw a program about 90s music and it had this video on it showing Ataris:



Nothing plugged into those MIDI ports though. :lol:

Screenshot 2022-03-05 214844.jpg
Screenshot 2022-03-05 214844.jpg (100.53 KiB) Viewed 2784 times

Had to share this song by johnblackledge.

Posted: 24 Mar 2022 22:16
by Cosmic Puppet
It was done using music studio if I've understood correctly.

MIDIJNR.zip
(223.78 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

This particular track BOOTS sounds great through VLC's MIDI plugin so I've provided a 192Kbps audio of it. Totally cheers me up :D

BOOTS.zip
(3.71 MiB) Downloaded 75 times