Page 3 of 3

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Posted: 09 Oct 2026 14:40
by mrbombermillzy
Randomly, Lucy was asked by someone if @exxos was going (god knows who was asking her! :lol: )

So can we get a confirmation please? :)

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Posted: 09 Oct 2026 14:47
by PhilC
mrbombermillzy wrote: 09 Oct 2026 14:36 @PhilC I hunted down the 5.25" floppies.

Unfortunately, they are all (200+ of them) DD rather than HD. So sorry! My bad.
LOL no worries, thanks for looking.

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Posted: 09 Oct 2026 14:47
by exxos
mrbombermillzy wrote: 09 Oct 2026 14:40 Randomly, Lucy was asked by someone if @exxos was going (god knows who was asking her! :lol: )

So can we get a confirmation please? :)
Sorry can't this time around :( . Aside from I can't drive more than about 10mins without bad leg pain (**), me and dawn and my mum are really poorly at the moment :( Gutted I can't go, but it's always health issues getting in the way for me.

** Last year my leg felt it had been punched repeatedly all the way down the M1. I had to sit in the carpark for 20mins before I can even walk when I got the hall, thats how bad it was. Not a good combo driving with a painful dead leg, its a accident waiting to happen :(

I did purchased 4 tickets to help support the hall costs though.

Hope everyone has a good day out in anycase !

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Posted: 09 Oct 2026 14:50
by PhilC
But who will do the long ranting sessions now?

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Posted: 09 Oct 2026 15:16
by exxos
PhilC wrote: 09 Oct 2026 14:50 But who will do the long ranting sessions now?
You can. about bad PSU designs ! :P

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Posted: 09 Oct 2026 15:19
by mrbombermillzy
exxos wrote: 09 Oct 2026 14:47 I did purchased 4 tickets to help support the hall costs though.
Well thats what got me thinking that you were maybe going to come. :)

You really didnt have to buy any tickets. Much appreciated though.

:thanksyellow:

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Posted: 09 Oct 2026 15:57
by PhilC
exxos wrote: 09 Oct 2026 15:16
PhilC wrote: 09 Oct 2026 14:50 But who will do the long ranting sessions now?
You can. about bad PSU designs ! :P
Yeah, I can do that, taking a leaf out of your book obviously :P

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Posted: 09 Oct 2026 16:32
by rubber_jonnie
mrbombermillzy wrote: 09 Oct 2026 14:36 @PhilC I hunted down the 5.25" floppies.

Unfortunately, they are all (200+ of them) DD rather than HD. So sorry! My bad.
Hmm, they may be of interest to me :)

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Posted: 09 Oct 2026 16:36
by stephen_usher
mrbombermillzy wrote: 09 Oct 2026 14:20
stephen_usher wrote: 09 Oct 2026 09:02 Just to check, have I paid? I think that I have but I can't remember!
Not according to the transaction log @stephen_usher :)

On that note people, you can buy your tickets from here: https://cyberlegends.co.uk/index.php/tickets
OK. Now done.

Re: Cyber Legends 5 - 10th October 2026: Questions for the event

Posted: 09 Oct 2026 19:34
by robv
mrbombermillzy wrote: 09 Oct 2026 14:20 On that note people, you can buy your tickets from here: https://cyberlegends.co.uk/index.php/tickets
OK, I will pay cash at the door to get rid of my old UK paper pounds. Let's hope they're still valid. ;)