Page 3 of 5
Re: exxos finally in the game!
Posted: 18 Oct 2018 20:34
by exxos
RAM RW FIX DONE

- 1.jpg (261.75 KiB) Viewed 8488 times

- IMG_3328.JPG (484.59 KiB) Viewed 8488 times
1772 IRQ TYPO FIX

- IMG_3329.JPG (165.84 KiB) Viewed 8483 times
ACIA resistor fix.

- IMG_3330.JPG (90.88 KiB) Viewed 8483 times
Not sure how much more I can do tonight as fingers starting to hurt me again :cry:
Re: exxos finally in the game!
Posted: 18 Oct 2018 21:33
by exxos
ACIA DATABUS FIX

- IMG_3331.JPG (392.81 KiB) Viewed 8479 times
Re: exxos finally in the game!
Posted: 18 Oct 2018 21:51
by troed
Forgottenmyname wrote: 18 Oct 2018 18:08
Good idea with the video board, I removed all of the black plastic spacers when I did mine.
I sanded down the plastics on mine and kept it on all rows. Was quite easy to line up the pins then ;)
Re: exxos finally in the game!
Posted: 18 Oct 2018 22:26
by exxos
1772 pull up fix.

- IMG_3332.JPG (467.67 KiB) Viewed 8469 times
reset switch on..
and all done :)

- IMG_3333.JPG (495.98 KiB) Viewed 8469 times
Not doing anymore tonight.. Need to find some chips next.. will do it tomorrow :)
:dizzy:
Re: exxos finally in the game!
Posted: 18 Oct 2018 22:33
by Icky
exxos wrote: 18 Oct 2018 22:26
1772 pull up fix.
reset switch on..
and all done :)
Not doing anymore tonight.. Need to find some chips next.. will do it tomorrow :)
:bravo: that was a marathon sprint there Exxos
Re: exxos finally in the game!
Posted: 18 Oct 2018 22:43
by exxos
Icky wrote: 18 Oct 2018 22:33
:bravo: that was a marathon sprint there Exxos
Yes, maximum speed zero quality :lol: Would have been quicker if I wasn't "documenting" it on here.. plus had to stop for food.. also had my hair cut.. all go tonight :lol:
Re: exxos finally in the game!
Posted: 19 Oct 2018 06:48
by Icky
Nice to see you have the blitter socket in place. I got my empty socket installed last night. Felt like I was missing all the soldering fun :)
I love the way predictive text always keeps trying to change blitter to glitter. May be that’s the name for the FPGA version. :)
Good luck with today’s continuation.
Re: exxos finally in the game!
Posted: 19 Oct 2018 10:55
by exxos
All hooked up but nothing happens at all :(
So will start checking out the clocks...

- IMG_3334.JPG (173.05 KiB) Viewed 8422 times
Re: exxos finally in the game!
Posted: 19 Oct 2018 11:01
by exxos
:lolbig: :blonde:

- IMG_3335.JPG (62.47 KiB) Viewed 8422 times
Now to solder the keyboard header in place :)
Re: exxos finally in the game!
Posted: 19 Oct 2018 11:28
by sandord
exxos wrote: 19 Oct 2018 11:01
:lolbig: :blonde:
IMG_3335.JPG
Now to solder the keyboard header in place :)
What was it? 😉