Page 152 of 212
Re: Stuff and Things.
Posted: 03 May 2024 11:25
by rubber_jonnie
HigashiJun wrote: 03 May 2024 10:28
rubber_jonnie wrote: 02 May 2024 22:02
OK folks, I may be a bit hit and miss over the weekend as I have my 2nd Dan Karate assessment on Saturday, so travelling up to Coventry tomorrow afternoon,, then busy all day Saturday.
Good luck !
Thank you!
Re: Stuff and Things.
Posted: 03 May 2024 11:26
by rubber_jonnie
stephen_usher wrote: 03 May 2024 10:37
exxos wrote: 03 May 2024 09:52
You'll be running out of levels at this rate :lol:
Maybe they'll need to invent a new upper level for him... Desperate Dan. ;-)
Lol, no need to, there's a lot more after that.
Re: Stuff and Things.
Posted: 03 May 2024 11:27
by exxos
rubber_jonnie wrote: 03 May 2024 11:25
God no, there's more after that!
I want to know where you get all your energy from!
Re: Stuff and Things.
Posted: 03 May 2024 11:27
by rubber_jonnie
exxos wrote: 03 May 2024 10:44
I think then you have to officially look like this...
I already do 😁
Re: Stuff and Things.
Posted: 03 May 2024 11:28
by rubber_jonnie
exxos wrote: 03 May 2024 11:27
rubber_jonnie wrote: 03 May 2024 11:25
God no, there's more after that!
I want to know where you get all your energy from!
Short answer is, I don't know!
Re: Stuff and Things.
Posted: 06 May 2024 08:56
by rubber_jonnie
Lazy Monday browsing of Amazon and I find this:

- Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 08.47.53.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1093 times
I'm going to order one and see how it compares to the originals, but they aren't released until the end of May. They are not USB, but traditional 9 pin.
I always liked these controllers and it'll be interesting to see how one made with modern processes fares.
Re: Stuff and Things.
Posted: 06 May 2024 08:59
by HigashiJun
@rubber_jonnie
Nice find !
BTW, how was your 2nd DAN assessment ?
Re: Stuff and Things.
Posted: 06 May 2024 09:11
by rubber_jonnie
HigashiJun wrote: 06 May 2024 08:59
@rubber_jonnie
Nice find !
BTW, how was your 2nd DAN assessment ?
Unfortunately I failed, so going back in 6 months to try again, got a few things to fix before then, but at least I have a plan.
Re: Stuff and Things.
Posted: 06 May 2024 09:29
by HigashiJun
rubber_jonnie wrote: 06 May 2024 09:11
Unfortunately I failed, so going back in 6 months to try again, got a few things to fix before then, but at least I have a plan.
You will get your 2nd DAN next time for sure.
8-)
Re: Stuff and Things.
Posted: 06 May 2024 09:39
by rubber_jonnie
HigashiJun wrote: 06 May 2024 09:29
rubber_jonnie wrote: 06 May 2024 09:11
Unfortunately I failed, so going back in 6 months to try again, got a few things to fix before then, but at least I have a plan.
You will get your 2nd DAN next time for sure.
8-)
I am going to put in the work, so I'm sure ill do better next time 😁
Out of about 10 people, only one went through, so I wasn't alone